Whatever you need to get the development moving we are here to sort it! Remediation is only a small part of the works required to prepare a site for development and we regularly encompass a wider scope of works to facilitate development. This can include groundworks, civil engineering, foundations, infrastructure and drainage works for residential and non-residential schemes, we can offer a full contracting service, either independently of, or integrated with, other enabling, demolition and remediation works. We have highly experienced professionals leading the groundworks team to deliver projects reliably, on programme and with an emphasis on quality and safety. We are ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 accredited and have been providing an integrated contracting solution including groundworks since 2000.
We are particularly effective when we can combine enabling and remediation packages to save both costs and programme. Some examples of where we have achieved this can be seen in our enabling works project examples.
We have extensive experience and believe that early contractor involvement is an important part of scheme delivery. We will work with you and your design team to identify cost savings, alternative designs and value engineering opportunities before delivering a professional and well managed project. Allow us to explore the potential for cost saving by integrating Groundworks with remediation or other enabling works, and you will see the advantages of working with VertaseFLI.
Some examples of recent enabling works for our development clients:
- Bulk earthworks
- Ground improvement via Rolling Dynamic Compaction
- Pile Cap and Ground Beam Excavations to reduce need for removal of asbestos contaminated soils
- Utility diversion
- Ponds and Swales for residential development
- Levy, Headwall and outfall for flood protection scheme
- Residential, commercial and industrial foundation solutions
- Gas protection on residential development
- Roads and sewers
- Restoration Landscaping
- Provision of public amenity residential development
- Deep basement excavation
- Criblock retaining structures
- Gabion retaining structures